Iyorchia Ayu, the national chairman of the People’s Democratic Party, PDP, has praised Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike as a valuable asset to the party.
According to Ayu, Wike has always worked to save the PDP.
The PDP National Chairman disclosed this through his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Communication, Yusuf Dingyadi, in a chat with journalists in Kaduna on Tuesday.
He said: “We are trying to see that everyone is giving a fear hearing. As we speak, the local reconciliation committee is meeting with party members at the state level to discuss issues and find solutions to those issues.
“For example, Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, is one of the great assets to PDP. He is a leader, governor, and somebody who has helped to rescue PDP since time immemorial.
“Since Ayu took over as the chairman of the party to date, he has made tremendous progress in building the party in all 36 States including the FCT Abuja.”
Wike has been aggrieved with PDP over the refusal of the party’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, to pick him as his running mate.
- Okowa, Wike, Ortom Challenge Buhari To Name Governors Stealing LG Funds
- “Baba Don Receive Salary” – Reactions As Nigerian Lecturer Causes Commotion In Class As He Dances To Kizz Daniel Music
- 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 13-Yr-Old Girl In Zamfara
- Iree Ruling Houses Condemn Attack On Palace
- Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola As APC Candidates In July 16 Guber Polls
Education5 days ago
HND Holders To Be Employed As Assistant Lecturers In Polytechnics, Monotechnics – NBTE
News2 days ago
Igbajo Royal Families Hail Gov. Adeleke’s Suspension Of Famodun As Owa Of Igbajo
News4 days ago
Olona Of Ada, Oba Oyetunde Installs Obafemi Okediya As Otunba Atobase Of Ada
News5 days ago
JUST IN : Adeleke Shuts Akinrun, Aree, Owa Palaces Orders Security To Take Charge