Ekiti State Executive Committee of All Progressives Congress, APC, has suspended Governor Kayode Fayemi.
A statement by the party on Friday said the governor was suspended due to “his numerous anti-party activities, especially his role in the recently concluded governorship election in Edo State, which is contrary to the provisions of Article 21 (A) (ii) of the APC Constitution.”
APC said five days before the Edo election, Fayemi hosted Mr. Femi Fani- Kayode, a Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, chieftain, in Ado Ekiti and planned a coup against Edo APC.
A second allegation against Governor Fayemi was that he played a role in the governorship election in Oyo State and supported the PDP candidate to defeat the APC candidate.
- How Ovie Omo-Agege Was Sent To Rig Me Out Of Osun Guber Race In 2018 – Lasun Yusuff
- APC Didn’t Win 2018 Guber Election In Osun – Lasun Yussuf Alleges, Says Nobody Can Stop His 2022 Gov Ambition
- ‘APC Did Not Win 2018 Governorship Election In Osun’ – Gov aspirant, Lasun Yusuf
- APC Elders Caucus Member, Lasun Yusuf Confirms 2018 Rigging In Favour Of The Party
- Akin Ogunbiyi Bags OAU Distinguished Alumnus Award
News5 days ago
How Ife LG Workers Buried OAU MBA Student On Police Directive – Lawyer
News4 days ago
Olufon Stool: Why Odunolu Ruling House Cannot Produce The New King – Oluyeyin Ruling House
News4 days ago
Tragedy As FEDPOFFA Lecturer Slumps, Dies
News3 days ago
Akure North/South By-Election: Group Seeks Support For Adesida’s Reps Ambition