Some supporters of the All Progressives Congress have faulted critics for blaming Nigeria’s present economic woes on President Muhammadu Buhari.
They said the current hardship in the country was a direct punishment from God to the people of Nigeria for their various sinful acts.
The President’s supporters in a widely circulated song in Hausa claimed Nigerians had turned away from God, hence the hardship currently faced as punishment.
The song is titled “Babu ruwan Buhari” meaning ‘It has nothing to do with Buhari.’
“People should stop blaming Buhari for current hardship. It is our sins and disobedience to Allah that put us in difficulties.
“Buhari has nothing to do with this. It is a result of our sins.
“We have abandoned Allah. It has nothing to do with Buhari.
“We should seek forgiveness for our sins. It has nothing to do with Buhari,” the lyrics of the song said.
- UNICEF Harps On Exclusive Breastfeeding, Complementary Feeding
- Just In: APC Suspends Governor Fayemi
- Rainstorm: PDP Accuses Governor AbdulRazaq Of Insensitivity To Victims’ Plight
- Osogbo South LCDA Chair Aspirant, Fasola Congratulates Adeosun
- Breaking: Radio Nigeria Correspondent , Wasiu Ajadosu Emerges Osun NUJ Chairman
News4 days ago
Ex Accord Party Chairman, Fanibe Visits Gov Oyetola, Describes Him As An Exemplary Leader
News3 days ago
Olojo Festival: Ooni Of Ife Goes Into Seclusion
News4 days ago
Osun Govt Inaugurates Forestry Joint Tasks Force To Curb Illegal Activities In Forest Reserves
News5 days ago
Five Reasons Why PDP Won Edo Governorship Poll