Some supporters of the All Progressives Congress have faulted critics for blaming Nigeria’s present economic woes on President Muhammadu Buhari.
They said the current hardship in the country was a direct punishment from God to the people of Nigeria for their various sinful acts.
The President’s supporters in a widely circulated song in Hausa claimed Nigerians had turned away from God, hence the hardship currently faced as punishment.
The song is titled “Babu ruwan Buhari” meaning ‘It has nothing to do with Buhari.’
“People should stop blaming Buhari for current hardship. It is our sins and disobedience to Allah that put us in difficulties.
“Buhari has nothing to do with this. It is a result of our sins.
“We have abandoned Allah. It has nothing to do with Buhari.
“We should seek forgiveness for our sins. It has nothing to do with Buhari,” the lyrics of the song said.
- Ramadan: UniJos Muslim Staff To Close 3
- Management Counts Loses As Rainstorm Wrecks Havock On OSPOLY
- Pray Nigeria Surmounts Challenges During Ramadan, Osun Cleric Urges Muslims
- We’re committed to create more jobs for Ondo youths through Agric business—Klick Konnect
- Odua Nation: Osun Distances State From Secession Call, Suspends three principals
News3 days ago
GAFDAN Demands Return Of Sarkin Fulani To Oyo
News5 days ago
Surulere LGA Councillors Suspend Chairman Over Alleged Financial Misappropriation
News3 days ago
PDP Southwest Congress: 10 Suspected Hoodlums Arrested With Guns, Charms In Osogbo
News2 days ago
Full Lists Of PDP South-West Newly Elected Officers