I want to register my candid opinion too on the 100B bond by Oyo State, tagged the Prosperity Bond because we are all stakeholders in Oyo prosperity:
(1) The critics are right for their fears given to the fact that most public officers in Nigeria are corrupt.
GSM has no records of being corrupt and we should all support him to use his successful three decades private sector experience to develop the state
(2)What the critics should do: Evaluate what the loan is meant for and monitor its execution.
(3) GSM & Oke-Ogun: The Governor has said on several occasions that Oke-Ogun has a lot of untapped resources in the areas of the Agricultural and mineral resources. He is passionate to open up the zone to boost the state economy.
4. GSM & Oyo Zone: The Silo project started by past administration is nearing completion with priority funding by GSM government.
The onus is now on us now in Oyo on how best we can make the best use of the facility to boost our economy.
The Agricbusiness youth village located in Aawe is modeled after Rwanda Agric revolution that has turned every Rwandan village to urban area.
Fashola Agriculture settlement that has been moribund for so many years has now been given attention.
The Oyo state government is also supporting Agrited farms at Fiditi, also to boost the economy of the state.
The Governor is very passionate about his responsibility to every parts of Oyo state including the royal city of Oyo.
We also have a responsibility to come up with our own ideas that can key into the Governor’s vision. I have no doubt he will be happy to partner with whoever that is sincerely ready to partner with the state government.
Alh Tunde Ologburo
Writes from Oyo.
- Olofa Instals New Iyalode Of Offa Kingdom
- Oyo Workers Ordered To Join Nationwide Strike On Monday
- Osun Deputy Chief Whip, Ogunkanmi Reiterates Commitment To Quality Education
- Ooni Of Ife Returns From Seclusion, Harps On Fasting, Prayers Towards Seeking Heavenly Blessings
- Sherifat Aregbesola @60: Note To A Golden And Priceless Woman By Ishola Olateju
News5 days ago
Ex Accord Party Chairman, Fanibe Visits Gov Oyetola, Describes Him As An Exemplary Leader
News4 days ago
Olojo Festival: Ooni Of Ife Goes Into Seclusion
News2 days ago
Ondo 2020: Akeredolu, Jegede, Dotun Ojon Others To Debate As Ondo Diaspora Organisation Unveil Platform
News1 day ago
Constitution Review: Kwara, Kogi Yoruba Seek Merger With Southwest