Oyinlola Reacts To Alleged Plan To Sue IGP, Says I Have Moved On With My Life
A former governor of Osun State, Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola, has denied reports on some social media platforms that he has threatened to sue the Inspector-General of Police for an alleged refusal to punish communications giant, MTN over the role of the company in his removal as governor in 2010.
The former governor said he has since moved on with his life and had no plan to drag anyone, including the Inspector-General, to court over a matter that was more than ten years old.
He added that any statement or other document on the matter did not receive his approval or endorsement.
Oyinlola therefore called on members of the public to ignore any report purporting or suggesting that he is interested in or threatening to take further action on the matter.
- Family Bury Their Mother In Grand-style Using Majestic Cooking Pot As Coffin (Video)
- No Public Holiday For Census – NPC
- Portable To Face 6-Count Charge In Court — Police PRO Says
- Why We Asked ‘Obidient’ To Be Bundled Out Of Our Aircraft
- Ayeni Gives N60M Worth Of Projects To Constituency To Mark 62nd Birthday Anniversary
News5 days ago
Don’t Travel To State Of Origin For Census – NPC
Opinion4 days ago
[OPINION]2023 Presidential Election: The Deceit, Arrogance Of Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed In Misleading Their Gullible Followers By Adeboye Adebayo
News3 days ago
Breaking: Pandemonium In Osogbo As Correctional Vehicle Hit Minibus, 2 Injured
News5 days ago
Emefiele Begs NLC Not To Protest Over Naira Scarcity