Niger Guber: APC Bago In Early Lead
Gubernatorial candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Niger State, Umar Mohammed Bago made an early lead in the governorship election in the state.
This is according to results presented on Sunday morning by Collation Officers from eleven out of the 25 local government areas in the State.
The collation exercise started at 10:00am on Sunday at the Head Office of the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) in Minna, Niger State.
The APC won in the Tafa, Gurara, Paikoro, Bosso, Suleja, Katcha, Lapai, Bida and Chanchaga local government areas of Niger State.
The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) Candidate, Isah Liman Kantigi has won Munya and Edati local government areas of the state.
Below is a breakdown of the results as announced so far by the INEC.
PDP- 16, 495
APC – 27,778
NNPP – 687
PDP – 22,846
APC – 31,231
NNPP – 144
PDP – 27,989
YPP – 58
APC – 21,795
NNPP – 18
PDP – 18,041
YPP – 10
Collation to resume by 5pm
- Supporters Trekking To Kano Over My Victory Should Stop – Governor-Elect, Yusuf
- OSHA 2023: Adeleke Decries Political Violence, Says Election Not War, But By Choice
- Naira Scarcity: NLC Begins Nationwide Strike Wednesday
- JUST IN: Tinubu Jets Out To Paris, London, S’Arabia
- BREAKING: Labour Party’s Alex Otti Wins Abia Gov’ship Poll
Politics5 days ago
Lagos PDP, Labour Party form alliance against APC
News5 days ago
SHoA Poll:Amotekun Arrests Man With Gun In Osun Ahead Of Election
News4 days ago
Women Protests As Political Thugs Destroy Ballot Box In Osun
News3 days ago
Official: PDP Wins 25 Of 26 State House Of Assembly Seats In Osun