Gov Election 2023: INEC Uploads Results To IReV Portal
The Independent National Electoral Commission has uploaded some election results from the governorship and State Houses of Assembly elections.
Recalled that the opposition parties and some Nigerians had knocked INEC over its failure to upload results immediately on its Result Viewing portal during the presidential and National Assembly elections.
Although the Commission explained that technical glitches marred result transmission which many critics refused to accept.
However, a few days to the March 18 elections, INEC said the technical issues had been rectified and assured that election results would be transmitted immediately.
Checks on Saturday showed that in Ogun State, two results were submitted; Plateau State, 12 results were submitted; Zamfara State, 11 results were submitted; Rivers State, 80 results were submitted, and for Lagos State, 85 results.
- Ayeni Gives N60M Worth Of Projects To Constituency To Mark 62nd Birthday Anniversary
- Obidients: Man Arrested At Abuja Airport Mentally Challenged – Lawyer Seeks Treatment
- Arewa Consultative Forum Seeks Arrest, Prosecution Of Advocates Of Interim Govt
- Police Arrest Lawyers Filing Tribunal Petitions For APC
- 82,000 Nigerian Women Die Annually From Pregnancy, Childbirth Complications – UNICEF
News4 days ago
Don’t Travel To State Of Origin For Census – NPC
News2 days ago
Breaking: Pandemonium In Osogbo As Correctional Vehicle Hit Minibus, 2 Injured
Opinion4 days ago
[OPINION]2023 Presidential Election: The Deceit, Arrogance Of Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed In Misleading Their Gullible Followers By Adeboye Adebayo
News4 days ago
Emefiele Begs NLC Not To Protest Over Naira Scarcity