EFCC Parades 20 Suspects Over Alleged Vote Buying In Kwara
The Ilorin Zonal Cm and of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) on Saturday paraded 20 suspected vote buyers arrested during the ongoing Governorship and State House of Assembly elections.
The suspects were paraded at the head office of the Command, located at GRA, Ilorin, the state capital.
Speaking with Journalists, the acting zonal Head of the Ilorin zonal office, Michael Nzekwe said: “Our mandate as EFCC is to ensure that money influence in politics is totally cut out and eradicated.
“The suspects were picked in different locations across the state with money and POS machines found in their god session.”
He added that the command got credible intelligence and acted on it, saying investigation is still ongoing.
- CBN Instructs Banks To Open Weekends
- Just In: 10 Political Parties Reject Governorship Election Result In Ogun
- [Update]Osun Guber: Appeal Court Slams Oyetola, APC With N500,000 Cost As Adeleke Wins
- Breaking: Appeal Court Affirms Adeleke Winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Court Orders Service Of Petitions On Tinubu Through APC