The Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board says it will further screen 27,105 results of candidates who wrote the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination.
The board announced this on Monday.
In the statistics made available in the Weekly Bulletin from the Office of the Registrar, JAMB noted 1,761,338 candidates registered for the exercise.
It added that 1,707,626 sat for the exercise and results of 1,671,203 candidates have so far been released.
It however, said 69 results have so far been withheld and 27,105 were undergoing further screening, while 1,783 candidates who experienced biometric challenges were being investigated, to ascertain their claims.
The 2022 UTME was held from May 6 to 13. In a similar development, JAMB said it conducted the 2022 UTME for foreign candidates on Saturday.
The board disclosed that the exercise took place in five out of its nine foreign centres and was a complete success.
JAMB further mentioned that the centres where the examinations were held included Accra, Johannesburg, Cameroun, Cote d’ Ivoire and Benin Republic.
However, it mentioned that the 2022 Foreign UTME would take place in Germany, UK, Saudi Arabia and the United States.
It noted that the exercise was part of the boards’ plans to support foreign candidates interested in attending Nigerian tertiary institutions.
The board said its international policy on test administration was to attract more foreign candidates to the nation’s tertiary institutions.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Osun Police Arraign 35-Year- Old Woman Over Alleged Breach Of Public Peace
- 2023: Hoodlums Destroy House of Reps Candidate Billboard In Ibadan
- Just In :Appeal Court Panel Urges FG, ASUU To Settle Out Of Court
- 2023: Makinde Opens Two-Day Training For Candidates …Says We’ve Shifted Paradigms In Governance, Politics …Set To Flag-Off Iddo-Eruwa Road
- Media Aid Fired For Supporting Peter Obi