Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello, has felicitated Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu as he clocks 70 years today.
The governor described the All progressives Congress national leader as a political Colossus and a worthy kingmaker whose antecedents are worth celebrating.
Governor Bello, whose congratulatory message was signed by his Chief Press Secretary, Muhammed Onogwu, on Monday, said that the former Lagos governor had imprinted his name in the annals of democracy and politics in Nigeria.
He hailed Senator Tinubu’s frontline roles as a founding father of the APC alongside President Muhammadu Buhari and other patriots.
He added that he would always be a revered and respected leader in the Nigerian political sphere.
While wishing him more glorious years in good health, the Governor prayed for God to grant him long life to continue to stand tall in mentoring younger generations.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Just In: I’m Ready To Give You ‘Multitude’ Of War, Bandit kingpin Bello Turji Blows Hot Over Military Raid
- Africa Lagging In Global Development Due To Corruption — Buhari
- Tension As Bandits Kill 13 Worshippers During Juma’at Service
- Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past – Buhari
- Olojo Festival: Buhari Advocates Return To Farming, Collective Security Measures
Crime5 days ago
Court Jails Man For Stealing Pumping Machine In Osun
Crime3 days ago
Police Arrest Late MKO Abiola’s Ex-Wife For Assaulting Policewoman
News5 days ago
Gov Oyetola’s Aide, Aremo Reprimands Davido For Calling His Principal ‘Bad Human Being’
News3 days ago
Calabar Lawyer In Coma Days After Wife Died In Car Clash While Chasing Him and Sidechic