There was pandemonium at the Redemption City of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Lagos – Ibadan Expressway, when a gas filling station near the Redeemed Police Division exploded and went up in flames on Monday morning.
A truck loaded with liquified natural gas caught fire when the driver of the truck was trying to fix the battery.
The residents went into panic as the gas cylinders started exploding one after the other.
A combined team of fire fighters from Lagos and Ogun states as well as the Federal Fire Service are currently on hand to put out the fire.
The Lagos State Emergency Management Agency Response Unit ( LUR), has just joined the team to curtail the fire.
Source: New Telegraph
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Kaduna: NDLEA Wages War Against Drug Traffickers, 121 Arrested, 13 Joints Sealed
- PDP Drags APC, INEC, Omo-Agege, Others To Court
- Tragedy As Hunter’s Son Shoots Brother Dead While Testing Bulletproof Charm Acquired by Their Father
- What God Told Me About 2023 General Election – Fr. Mbake Reveals Vision
- Don’t judge me, mother who ‘Dumped’ Baby On Street Says In Note
News5 days ago
Osun LG Election: Otan-Ile APC Members Protest Imposition Of Chairmanship Candidate By Party Leadership
News4 days ago
Breaking: Supreme Court Affirms Osun Gov-elect, Adeleke As PDP Candidate
News3 days ago
I Wish You Best In Your Adminstration, Babayemi Congratulates Adeleke
News5 days ago
Adeleke Vs Babayemi: Osun Residents Assured Of Safety As Supreme Court Delivers Judgement Today