A fresh report by Forbes has identified the Spanish La Liga giants, Real Madrid as the most valuable football team in the world for 2022 with a valuation of $5.1 billion.
Real Madrid who take on Liverpool in the finals of this season’s Champions League competition on Saturday will also get in excess of £100m for reaching the finals of Europe’s elite football competition to further boost their fortunes.
CityMirrorNews reports according to the Forbes report that Madrid’s arch-rivals, Barcelona occupy the second position with a $5 billion valuation despite their recent financial challenges.
A further breakdown of the top ten clubs shows that England with the English Premier League has the highest representation with five clubs, Spain has two clubs on the list, Germany, France and Italy have one representative each.
Below are the top 10 most valuable football teams and their worth according to the Forbes report.
1. Real Madrid – $5.1 billion
2. Barcelona – $5 billion
3. Manchester United – $4.6 billion
4. Liverpool – $4.45 billion
5. Bayern Munich – $4.275
6. Manchester City – $4.25 billion
7. Paris Saint-Germain – $3.2 billion
8. Chelsea – $3.1 billion
9. Juventus – $2.45 billion
10. Tottenham – $2.35 billion
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Oluwo Storms Ali Iwo Day, Drums Support For Olubadan
- We’ve Started Invoking Heavenly Spirit For Peaceful 2023 Elections–Peers Of Heaven Societal Group
- Monarch Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Subject
- IGP Dismisses Corporal For Searching Commuter’s Phone By The Road Side
- ‘You Can’t Promote APC, Tinubu And Not Look Stupid’, Dino Melaye Fires Back At Keyamo
Crime3 days ago
Just In: Court Remands Osun Popular Thug, Rasidi Oko-Ilu Over Alleged Murder, Arson
News5 days ago
Why We Decided To Join Police In Hunting For Wanted Suspected Thug, Oko-Ilu–OPC
News3 days ago
Ede Killings: Group Asks IGP To Ignore Allegations Against CSP Omoyele
News5 days ago
Police Dismiss Officer Caught In Viral Video Flogging Man With Machete