A former ally of President Muhammadu Buhari, Buba Galadima, has said that with the lingering insecurity in the country, it won’t be surprised if the number one citizen is kidnapped.
Galadima was reacting to the insecurity bedeviling the country in an interview with BBC Hausa service.
He said, “These bandits are disdainful to Buhari administration. At the beginning of the government, everybody was scared of him (Buhari); expected him to be brave before he was now exposed to be toothless.
“Buhari knows nothing, he can’t do anything, that is why you see government officials are siphoning billions from public property and nobody can stop them.”
Galadima added that if terrorists can have access to break Kuje prison, Buhari himself is not safe.
He said, “If care is not taken, sooner or later Buhari too can be kidnapped considering the way security issues are ignored.
“The only option available now is to either continue praying or arm ourselves for protection but if we depend on this government, definitely we will be killed.”
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Osun Police Arraign 35-Year- Old Woman Over Alleged Breach Of Public Peace
- 2023: Hoodlums Destroy House of Reps Candidate Billboard In Ibadan
- Just In :Appeal Court Panel Urges FG, ASUU To Settle Out Of Court
- 2023: Makinde Opens Two-Day Training For Candidates …Says We’ve Shifted Paradigms In Governance, Politics …Set To Flag-Off Iddo-Eruwa Road
- Media Aid Fired For Supporting Peter Obi