Hon. Olubukola Oyewo (Bukoy)has declared that his tenure has sustained the execution of key projects because his people require basic infrastructure and things that will help them to thrive.
Over 200 physical infrastructure projects have been completed, while several other major public amenities spread across the Constituency are currently undergoing wholesale transformation, courtesy of Hon. Olubukola Oyewo.
Some of these projects include construction and rehabilitation of roads, sinking of boreholes, building of ultramodern public toilets, construction and equipping of classroom blocks, provision of power distribution transformers and massive construction of drainage channels and erosion control systems.
These projects, facilitated by the parliamentarian, are spread across virtually all communities within Oṣogbo Federal Constituency.
All these strides have been achieved within a short space of time.
The state of public infrastructure in Oṣogbo/Olorunda/Irepodun/Orolu Federal Constituency can only get better with Bukoy at the helm of affairs….
Click the links below to view some of Rep Oyewo’s groundbreaking infrastructure projects;👇
(Ultramodern Classroom Blocks)
© Bukoy Media 2022
- Police Arraign 3 Men For Allegedly Stealing She-Goat
- Why Nigerian Youth Remains unemployed – Pantami
- How Husband Killed Her 29-Year-Old Wife For Coming Home Late
- 2023: Ask Politicians Critical Questions Before Making Choices’, Cleric charges Nigerians
- BREAKING: Police Rescue Three Abuja Kidnap Victims, Recover Arms