One Lawal Abubakar, 16, of Kasuwan-Gwari in Minna, suspected of attempting to exhume a body in Chanchaga cemetery has been arrested by police operatives in Niger State.
The spokesperson of the police in the state, DSP Wasiu Abiodun, yesterday, in Minna, said: “At about 10.20 a.m. on Saturday, the police operatives attached to Chanchaga Division arrested one Lawali Abubakar of Kasuwan-Gwari, Minna.
“The suspect was arrested at Chanchaga cemetery when he allegedly attempted to exhume a body from a grave.”
Abiodun said during interrogation, that the suspect confessed to have conspired with one Hamisu of the same address, currently at large, to get body parts and clothes from a body in the cemetery.
He said the case was still under investigation and that efforts to apprehend Hamisu were ongoing.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Ismail Omipidan: A Quintessential Publicist By Mukhtar Ajelogbon
- Oluwo Storms Ali Iwo Day, Drums Support For Olubadan
- We’ve Started Invoking Heavenly Spirit For Peaceful 2023 Elections–Peers Of Heaven Societal Group
- Monarch Sentenced To Death For Murder Of Subject
- IGP Dismisses Corporal For Searching Commuter’s Phone By The Road Side
Crime4 days ago
Just In: Court Remands Osun Popular Thug, Rasidi Oko-Ilu Over Alleged Murder, Arson
News4 days ago
Ede Killings: Group Asks IGP To Ignore Allegations Against CSP Omoyele
News4 days ago
Terrorists Release Children Abducted On Abuja-Kaduna Train
Politics5 days ago
Move To Impeach Buhari A Very Sorry Development – Adamu