Maiduguri is in a festive mood as residents await the arrival of Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, on a one-day official visit.
The Thursday visit by Osinbajo is coming two months after a similar visit by President Muhammadu Buhari to the state, where he inaugurated some projects.
The vice president will be in Maiduguri to launched the Micro Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) program and inaugurate some completed projects by Gov. Babagana Zulum’s administration.
The projects to be inaugurated by Osinbajo include Doctors’ Quarters, township road, Resilience Commercial Centre, and a Mega Secondary School.
The vice president is also expected to visit an orphanage and Shehu of Borno’s Palace.
Speaking on the visit, Babagana Umara Zulum said: “May Allah make the visit hitch-free and of immense benefit to our resilient people, especially owners of micro, small and medium businesses, some of who are likely be selected by His Excellency, the Vice President, for Federal Government’s institutional support and funding”
- Police Arraign 3 Men For Allegedly Stealing She-Goat
- Why Nigerian Youth Remains unemployed – Pantami
- How Husband Killed Her 29-Year-Old Wife For Coming Home Late
- 2023: Ask Politicians Critical Questions Before Making Choices’, Cleric charges Nigerians
- BREAKING: Police Rescue Three Abuja Kidnap Victims, Recover Arms