Hoodlums on Thursday, disrupted collection of Permanent Voters’ Cards (PVCs) in Ilesa West Local Government Area of Osun state.
It was gathered that the hoodlums who came in large numbers vandalised materials used in distributing the PVCs and dispersed residents on the queue.,
The hoodlums moved around different wards in the local government disrupting the exercise.
Confirming the incident, The Osun Command of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Public Relations Officer, Assistant Superintendent of Corps II, Atanda Olabisi said the hoodlums ransacked some wards in Ilesa West which included Ward 1, 3 and 7.
“The hoodlums did not let people obtain Permanent Voters’ Cards (PVCs).
Olabisi said “No arrest yet but we are on hunt for the hoodlums.”
- IDF Congratulates Apetumodu On His Elevation As Vice-chairman, Osun Traditional Council
- UK Government Begins Plan To Ban Foreign Students To Curb Rising Migration Numbers
- Osun Police Arrest Two Men For Posting Fake Voice Note On WhatsApp
- Nigeria’s First Surveyor-General, Omoigui, Is Dead
- Osun Deputy Gov Urges Indigenes In Diaspora To Invest, Establish Business In Their Hometowns
News4 days ago
List Of Coordinators For Osun PCC Grassroots Engagement And Orientation Committee
Crime4 days ago
Mummy G.O Arrested For Providing Church Members’ Information To Kidnappers
News5 days ago
Just In: Osun APC Chairman, Famodun Becomes New Owa Of Igbajoland
News3 days ago
BREAKING: Buhari Unveils New Naira Notes