By Ayobami Agboola, Osogbo
Suspected political thugs on Monday attacked the campaign train of the Osun state candidate of All Progressives Congress(APC), Governor Adegboyega Oyetola thereby injuring four journalists and supporters of the party.
The hoodlum suspected to be working for a opposition party in their scores laid a siege along Arapajo area of Gbongan the headquarters of Ayedade Local Government Area of Osun State close to the venue where APC were holding the campaign.
After the campaign programme, the thugs led by one Yinka tailor assembled themselves along the road to attack the campaign vehicles including a bus of Nigeria Union of Journalists, correspondent chapel.
The political thugs were armed with axes, clubs and stones.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Governor Akeredolu Mandates Churches, Schools, Hotels, Other Public Places In Ondo To Install CCTV Cameras
- Osun 2022: Ijesa Monarch Sues For Peace Among Political Parties In Ijesaland
- FULL LIST: Electoral Body, INEC Releases Names Of Presidential Candidates, Running Mates Ahead Of 2023 Elections
- Bandits May Take Over Some States Before 2023 – Prof. Abel
- Fish Out Attackers Of Gov Oyetola’s Convoy, APC Charges Security Agencies
News5 days ago
NBC Publication Director, Adelokoji is Dead
News3 days ago
Osun 2022: NURTW Chairman Alleges Threat To Life By Adeleke, PDP
News4 days ago
APC Presidential Primary: TSO Congratulates Tinubu, Buhari, Others, Describes Exercise As Victory For All
News3 days ago
How We Escaped From Boko Haram Camp – Chibok Girls