The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Bola Tinubu, has thrown a jab at those querying his health status, denying his opponents’ allegations that he is sick.
Tinubu stated this while honouring a dinner hosted by the Kano State business community in his honour on Saturday.
He said he is running for president and not for a wrestling match or a race.
“I’m not running for 100 yards or 500 yards. I’m running for president. I’m not competing in WWE wrestling. Do I look like a sick man?”, he said.
- Okowa, Wike, Ortom Challenge Buhari To Name Governors Stealing LG Funds
- “Baba Don Receive Salary” – Reactions As Nigerian Lecturer Causes Commotion In Class As He Dances To Kizz Daniel Music
- 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 13-Yr-Old Girl In Zamfara
- Iree Ruling Houses Condemn Attack On Palace
- Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola As APC Candidates In July 16 Guber Polls
Education5 days ago
HND Holders To Be Employed As Assistant Lecturers In Polytechnics, Monotechnics – NBTE
News2 days ago
Igbajo Royal Families Hail Gov. Adeleke’s Suspension Of Famodun As Owa Of Igbajo
News4 days ago
Olona Of Ada, Oba Oyetunde Installs Obafemi Okediya As Otunba Atobase Of Ada
News5 days ago
JUST IN : Adeleke Shuts Akinrun, Aree, Owa Palaces Orders Security To Take Charge