Osun State Chapter of New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) has embraced peace with Comrade Olufemi Ajadi, saying it is ready to work with anybody that have the same ideology with party leadership.
It would be recalled that the state chapter of NNPP over the weekend disowned Ajadi, a presidential aspirant, describing him as an impostor for allegedly ‘holding meeting’ with some youths in the state.
But in a release made available to newsmen in Osogbo on Monday, the party chairman, Dr. Tosin Odeyemi, said Comrade Ajadi has reached out to the state leadership, apologizing for whatever wrong doings they felt he has done.
Odeyemi said, “Comrade Ajadi has reached us. He told us his mission and we have so far realised we are on the same page. He is also working towards a new Nigeria which our party aims at achieving come 2023.
“In lieu of this, we have decided to cease any action we have threatened to take against him”
- IDF Congratulates Apetumodu On His Elevation As Vice-chairman, Osun Traditional Council
- UK Government Begins Plan To Ban Foreign Students To Curb Rising Migration Numbers
- Osun Police Arrest Two Men For Posting Fake Voice Note On WhatsApp
- Nigeria’s First Surveyor-General, Omoigui, Is Dead
- Osun Deputy Gov Urges Indigenes In Diaspora To Invest, Establish Business In Their Hometowns
News4 days ago
List Of Coordinators For Osun PCC Grassroots Engagement And Orientation Committee
Crime4 days ago
Mummy G.O Arrested For Providing Church Members’ Information To Kidnappers
News5 days ago
Just In: Osun APC Chairman, Famodun Becomes New Owa Of Igbajoland
News3 days ago
BREAKING: Buhari Unveils New Naira Notes