–Meets Party Members, Supporters
Barely a week after the Osun 2022 governorship election, Governor Adegboyega Oyetola, today, met with members and supporters of the ruling All Progressives Congress, APC.
Governor Oyetola charged the APC members and supporters not to allow the outcome of the election cause dissatisfaction and division within the party, adding that the APC remains the ruling party in the State.
He preached peace and unity among party leaders and members across all levels, from ward to local government to state.
He noted that, as Governor of Osun, he will continue to govern with fear of God and love of the people, just as he reiterated his commitment to the well-being of the people and development of the State.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- 2023: Osun TSO Holds Strategic Meeting, Implores All To Work For Asiwaju’s Victory
- LASG Disbands MOT Enforcement Team
- Rural-Urban Migration: Oyo CSDA, ALGON Collaborate on Community Projects Sustenance
- Sat Guru Maharaj jI Denies Allegation Of Cooking With Human Blood
- Oyo Deputy Governor, Bayo Lawal To Act As Governor For 23 Days
News4 days ago
Ede Killings: Osun Lawmaker Debunks Alleged Involvement In The Crisis
Crime2 days ago
Just In: Court Remands Osun Popular Thug, Rasidi Oko-Ilu Over Alleged Murder, Arson
Opinion4 days ago
Open Letter To The People Of Osun By Kunle Oyatomi
News4 days ago
FG, Private Employment Agencies Partners on Labour Migration