The convoy of Apostle Johnson Suleman was viciously attacked Friday evening.
The cleric is the Senior Pastor and General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) International.
DAILY POST gathered that gunmen ambushed his motorcade on Warake road in Auchi, Edo State.
No fewer than four policemen, one driver and a lady are confirmed dead.
Gory videos of the attack and bodies are circulating on the internet.
A Twitter user, @iamoodickson wrote: “Apostle Johnson Suleman just got off the phone with me now.
He escaped Assassins this afternoon. Sadly his 7 members were all gunned down.”
The incident occurred barely six weeks after the convoy of Anambra Senator Andy Ubah came under fire.
Some of the security officers guarding him and two aides died of bullet wounds.
- JUST IN: Buhari Off To Guinea-Bissau
- “What Happened To Kunle Remi?” – Fans React As Popular Actress Bimbo Ademoye Reportedly Engaged To VJ Adams
- BREAKING: Spain-Born Hakimi Sends Morocco To World Cup Quarter-Finals
- 2023: ‘Vote APC Or We Deal With You’ –Powerful Lawmaker Threatens Constituents
- Court Remands Suspected Cultist For Attempting To Kill Policemen In Osun
Entertainment4 days ago
19 Youths To Receive Award At 7th Osun Youth Ambassador Award On Sunday
News3 days ago
How Wall Gecko Allegedly Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun
News4 days ago
Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola As APC Candidates In July 16 Guber Polls
News4 days ago
Police Arrest Four Secondary School Students Over Classroom Romance