Tear gas was fired to disperse protesters at the toll gate.
Protesters and civilians alike are currently fleeing the scene of the #EndSARSmemorial procession.
Gunshots were also reportedly fired by the policemen present at the scene, while a journalist who works for Arise TV was also allegedly harassed.
Efforts to reach the Spokesperson for the Lagos State Police Command, Benjamin Hundeyin, proved abortive as of the time of filing this report.
- Infrastructure: Makinde Approves Reconstruction Of Oke-Ogun Road, Iseyin Town Hall
- Anozie Gives Award To Adebanjo, Calls For Kanu’s Release
- Ogunkanmi: The Golden Fish that Osun Poly Alumni Must Not Lose
- 2023 Poll : Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign – Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi
- Man sentenced To Death By Hanging For Gang Rape