Nigeria’s Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, has called on members of the All Progressives Congress (APC)in Osun State to braze up and work assiduously to ensure victory of the political party’s candidates in the 2023 general election.
Aregbesola, who urged party chieftains to do all that is necessary to support the presidential flag-bearer of APC, made the appeal on Wednesday while hosting Osun federal lawmakers and other dignitaries including Senator Adeyemi Oriolowo and Rep. Olubukola Oyewo.
According to the former Governor of Osun, all stakeholders of the party should unite and work together as one family to make sure APC achieves success at the forthcoming polls.
Speaking during the visit, Hon. Olubukola Oyewo, who represents Osogbo Federal Constituency in the House of Representatives, noted that it is imperative for all aggrieved members to put behind them all misgivings resulting from the party primaries and deliver maximum votes to Asiwaju Bola Tinubu and his running mate, Senator Kashim Shettima at the 2023 presidential poll.
- 2023: ‘Nigerians Will Buy Rice For N80,000, Diesel For N1500 – Primate Ayodele
- Stay-At-Home: Gunmen Reportedly Kill Policeman, Pawpaw’s Brother, Attack Commissioner In Imo
- JUST IN : Croatia Dump Brazil Out Of World Cup, Qualify For Semi-Final
- Side Chicks Help Men Stay Committed To Their Wives – Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO
- Tension As Bandit Kill 90-Year-Old, Two Others In Fresh Gombe Attack