Chairman,Osun State House of Assembly Committee on Health, Honorable Adenike Abioye has urged residents and dwellers of the state to apply necessary precautionary measures for the prevention of the monkey pox virus which has been confirmed in the state.
Honourable Abioye stated this under matter of public importance at the plenary today.
She explained that the monkey pox is contagious, therefore, public should endeavor to take proper care of themselves by abiding with the norms which includes regular hand washing and place premium on the hygienic lifestyle.
This, she noted would prevent the spread of monkey pox.
Honourable Adenike Abioye also used the occasion to appreciate workers in the health sector for being alive to their responsibility after discovering the first case recorded in the state,while also charging them to do the needful to halt its spread in the state.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- [Breaking] 2023 Poll : Tinubu Speaks On Withdrawing From Presidential Race
- Tinubu Dismisses Death Rumours, Says He’s Strong And Healthy
- BREAKING: Phyna Wins BBNaija Season 7
- We Won’t Bury Our Mother Until You Produce Her Head – Angry children Tell Suspect
- 2023 Presidency: Details of Peter Obi Meeting With Wike Team Emerge
News5 days ago
Nigerian Man Deported For Killing Parrot A Month After Relocating To Canada
News4 days ago
Osun LG Election: Otan-Ile APC Members Protest Imposition Of Chairmanship Candidate By Party Leadership
News4 days ago
Tragedy As Popular Founder Of Bukka Hut Eatery, Laolu MartinsCommits Suicide
News3 days ago
Breaking: Supreme Court Affirms Osun Gov-elect, Adeleke As PDP Candidate