Just In: Osogbo Business Icon, Omidiran Dies
The Asiwaju of Osogbo, Chief Abdulhameed Omidiran Popularly called “Baba Omidiran” is dead.
The Osogbo born businessman, died on early Sunday morning in his house at Omidiran gardens, power line area, Osogbo.
It was gathered that Omidiran was over 90 years old before his death.
According to a statement by his eldest son, Babatunde, special prayers will be held in Papa’s honour at the Osogbo Central Mosque at 4.00pm today (Sunday).
The statement said that “a burial party will thereafter convey the remains of the popular and successful businessman to his residence at OMIDIRAN GARDENS, OSOGBO where he will be buried in accordance with Islamic rites.”
Further announcement about the burial ceremony will later be made known to the public, the statement also explained.
- I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Election Result Sheet – PDP Witness Tells Court
- P.S Information Lauds Adelekes Magnanimity To Civil Servants
- EFCC Grills Fayemi Over N4bn Money Laundering
- PMS: Stakeholders Meet In Ibadan Resolve To Work Together
- No Protest Against Fuel Subsidy Removal For Now – Labour
Education5 days ago
OAU Alumni Elect Aburu As 15TH President
News5 days ago
Anxiety As Tinubu Makes First Appointments
News5 days ago
5 Suspected Oodua Nation Agitators Arrested Over Hijack On Radio Nigeria, Attempt To Announce Oodua Nation
Education4 days ago
UNIOSUN Warns Job Seekers On Fake Vacancy Advertisement