A man has been rescued alive three days after he was reportedly floods reportedly carried him away along the East-West Road in Bayelsa state.
The man was discovered alive in the same location, according to community manager Akpos Malafakumo Best, who posted photos of the man on social media.
Akpos said the man was in the water for three days, holding onto a stick for three days and three nights before he was discovered.
The photos Akpos shared showed rescuers evacuating the stranded man to safety with the use of a canoe.
“This young man was swept away by the water current at this very spot East-West Road 3days ago. He had been in the water holding onto a stick for 3 days and night, only to be rescued today alive. Please, don’t travel East-West & Ugheli-Bayelsa roads for now.” Akpo’s wrote on Twitter.
- 2023: ‘Nigerians Will Buy Rice For N80,000, Diesel For N1500 – Primate Ayodele
- Stay-At-Home: Gunmen Reportedly Kill Policeman, Pawpaw’s Brother, Attack Commissioner In Imo
- JUST IN : Croatia Dump Brazil Out Of World Cup, Qualify For Semi-Final
- Side Chicks Help Men Stay Committed To Their Wives – Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO
- Tension As Bandit Kill 90-Year-Old, Two Others In Fresh Gombe Attack