One person has been confirmed dead in an auto accident that involved three vehicles and six persons at the Toll Gate on the Lagos-Abeokuta Express way.
The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) Ogun State Command made this known yesterday while speaking with our Correspondent in a telephone conversation,she said a passerby was killed in the accident.
According to the Sector Commander, Mr Ahmed Umar, opined that five others were unhurt in the accident which occurred at about 10pm on Saturday.
He said, “The corpse of the victim has been deposited at the morgue of the general hospital, Ifo.”
Umar attributed the accident to mechanical deficiency, speeding and brake failure.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Africa Lagging In Global Development Due To Corruption — Buhari
- Tension As Bandits Kill 13 Worshippers During Juma’at Service
- Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past – Buhari
- Olojo Festival: Buhari Advocates Return To Farming, Collective Security Measures
- Just In: Jazz Legend, Pharoah Sanders, Dies At 81
Crime5 days ago
Court Jails Man For Stealing Pumping Machine In Osun
Crime3 days ago
Police Arrest Late MKO Abiola’s Ex-Wife For Assaulting Policewoman
News5 days ago
Gov Oyetola’s Aide, Aremo Reprimands Davido For Calling His Principal ‘Bad Human Being’
News2 days ago
Calabar Lawyer In Coma Days After Wife Died In Car Clash While Chasing Him and Sidechic