Alhaja Falilat Oyetunji, The Chief Executive Officer, Olokemeji Nigeria Limited, the producer of popular Ero Arike, has announced increment in the price of the product.
According to Oyetunji who is popularly known by her product’s name ‘Ero Arike’, the price of the commodity has been increased to N350 from the company.
In an interview with newsmen on Thursday, Oyetunji attributed the increment to hike in prices of materials being used to produce Ero Arike.
She said she does not want to reduce the quality and quantity of the materials, hence the need to increase the price to sustain the potency of the product.
The businesswoman pleaded with her customers to continue patronising her by buying Ero Arike, praying that God will continue to provide for them.
Watch the video:
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Africa Lagging In Global Development Due To Corruption — Buhari
- Tension As Bandits Kill 13 Worshippers During Juma’at Service
- Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past – Buhari
- Olojo Festival: Buhari Advocates Return To Farming, Collective Security Measures
- Just In: Jazz Legend, Pharoah Sanders, Dies At 81
Crime5 days ago
Court Jails Man For Stealing Pumping Machine In Osun
Crime3 days ago
Police Arrest Late MKO Abiola’s Ex-Wife For Assaulting Policewoman
News5 days ago
Gov Oyetola’s Aide, Aremo Reprimands Davido For Calling His Principal ‘Bad Human Being’
News2 days ago
Calabar Lawyer In Coma Days After Wife Died In Car Clash While Chasing Him and Sidechic