A student of the Polytechnic of Ibadan has reportedly lost his life after marathon sex with his girlfriend.
The student, identified simply as Oromidayo, was said to have gone home with his partner, identified as Aramide, after the cancellation of exams by the school authorities owing to protests by students.
Both students reportedly took sex-enhancing drugs and afterwards engaged in 11 rounds of sex.
Oromidayo, a student of the Civil engineering department, was found dead in the room, while Aramide was barely alive and was rushed to UCH, where her friends were told she had less than a 5% chance of survival.
Meanwhile, Aramide’s friends have been unable to reach her parents as they couldn’t find her phone, and no one has her parents’ contact details.
Reports from University College Hospital indicate that medical personnel are still battling to revive the lady who had remained unconscious.
OyoAffairs.net/ Titilayo Kupoliyi
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Governor Akeredolu Mandates Churches, Schools, Hotels, Other Public Places In Ondo To Install CCTV Cameras
- Osun 2022: Ijesa Monarch Sues For Peace Among Political Parties In Ijesaland
- FULL LIST: Electoral Body, INEC Releases Names Of Presidential Candidates, Running Mates Ahead Of 2023 Elections
- Bandits May Take Over Some States Before 2023 – Prof. Abel
- Fish Out Attackers Of Gov Oyetola’s Convoy, APC Charges Security Agencies
News5 days ago
NBC Publication Director, Adelokoji is Dead
News3 days ago
Osun 2022: NURTW Chairman Alleges Threat To Life By Adeleke, PDP
News4 days ago
APC Presidential Primary: TSO Congratulates Tinubu, Buhari, Others, Describes Exercise As Victory For All
News3 days ago
How We Escaped From Boko Haram Camp – Chibok Girls