The Ondo State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu, failed to withhold his emotion on Friday at the funeral mass for victims of the terror attack at St Francis Catholic Church, Owaluwa, Owo, Ondo State.
The teary governor while recounting the terror attack, lamented that the government failed to defend the victims of the attack.
“We have failed to defend these people. Not because we have not tried, but because these forces on the other side are evil and they have support. They will not triumph over us forever.”
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Osun Police Arraign 35-Year- Old Woman Over Alleged Breach Of Public Peace
- 2023: Hoodlums Destroy House of Reps Candidate Billboard In Ibadan
- Just In :Appeal Court Panel Urges FG, ASUU To Settle Out Of Court
- 2023: Makinde Opens Two-Day Training For Candidates …Says We’ve Shifted Paradigms In Governance, Politics …Set To Flag-Off Iddo-Eruwa Road
- Media Aid Fired For Supporting Peter Obi