The Osun state Governor and candidate of the All Progressives Congress(APC) in the just concluded Guber poll, Adegboyega Oyetola has told his supporters to remain calm and go about their daily activities as the election result is under studying and that he would respond after consulting with the critical stakeholders of the party.
Oyetola further said he has taken cognisance of the results of the governorship election in the State as announced by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, on Sunday.
“We have heard the election result as announced by INEC,it has been noted and the party would be responding appropriately after studying the results and consulting with critical stakeholders of the party”.
According to a statement issued on Sunday by his Chief Press Secretary, Ismail Omipidan, Oyetola advised his teaming supporters to go about their businesses as he would respond to the result in due course.
Calling the security operatives to be up and doing as any person or group of persons found breaking down the law and order of the state should face the wrath of the law.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Gory Details Of Climate Change: A Blessing Turned To A Curse And The Call For Urgent Action By Yakubu Adekunle Alli
- Car Dealer Remanded In Prison Over alleged Fraud Of N13.3M In Osun
- Kogi Poly Goes Gaga, Rusticates 171 Students Over Academic Ineptness
- 2023: Sharada Dumps APC, Emerges As Kano ADP Guber Candidate
- NACETEM To Hold Dissemination Workshop On Design And Impact Of An Apprenticeship-based Entrepreneurship Intervention In Nigeria