Chief Duro Onabule, former Chief Press Secretary to Nigeria’s former Military President Ibrahim Babangida is dead.
The news of his death filtered into the air through Chief Eric Teniola who is close to some members of his family. He was 83 years old.
The cause of his death is not known as he was said to be hale and hearty a few days ago.
Duro Onabule, who was a veteran journalist, was editor of National Concord from 1984 to 1985 and later became Chief Press Secretary to Babangida.
Onabule was presidential spokesman for most of the Babangida administration when government punished newspaper and magazine publishers with temporary proscription to make them conform to the Code of Conduct set up by the administration
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Africa Lagging In Global Development Due To Corruption — Buhari
- Tension As Bandits Kill 13 Worshippers During Juma’at Service
- Insecurity Will Soon Be A Thing Of The Past – Buhari
- Olojo Festival: Buhari Advocates Return To Farming, Collective Security Measures
- Just In: Jazz Legend, Pharoah Sanders, Dies At 81
Crime5 days ago
Court Jails Man For Stealing Pumping Machine In Osun
Crime3 days ago
Police Arrest Late MKO Abiola’s Ex-Wife For Assaulting Policewoman
News5 days ago
Gov Oyetola’s Aide, Aremo Reprimands Davido For Calling His Principal ‘Bad Human Being’
News2 days ago
Calabar Lawyer In Coma Days After Wife Died In Car Clash While Chasing Him and Sidechic