Idi Barde Gubana, Deputy Governor of Yobe State, is bereaved again as his 16-year-old daughter, Khadija Idi Barde (Siyama), who sustained injuries in an accident that killed her brother, has died in the hospital.
A vehicle that the deputy governor’s children were travelling in was involved an accident along Maiduguri-Kano highway on Saturday.
Siyama, who sustained injuries in the accident, was rushed to a Kano hospital, where she was receiving treatment.
However, she died on Thursday morning.
Until her death, Siyama was SS II student of Essence International School, Damaturu, the state capital.
In a statement, the Press Secretary to Deputy Governor; Hussaini Mai Suleh, announced that her burial would hold at 4:00 pm on Thursday at Mai Fune Emir’s in Damagum.
Gubana’s deceased 7-year-old son was named after Governor Mai Mala Buni.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Osun Police Arraign 35-Year- Old Woman Over Alleged Breach Of Public Peace
- 2023: Hoodlums Destroy House of Reps Candidate Billboard In Ibadan
- Just In :Appeal Court Panel Urges FG, ASUU To Settle Out Of Court
- 2023: Makinde Opens Two-Day Training For Candidates …Says We’ve Shifted Paradigms In Governance, Politics …Set To Flag-Off Iddo-Eruwa Road
- Media Aid Fired For Supporting Peter Obi