A groom has been slammed for his ‘abnormal’ decision to be carried down the aisle in a coffin.
The unnamed groom, who is presumed to be from the US, was carried up the aisle at his outdoor ceremony in a black casket.
The bizarre entry, which was caught on camera by a guest, showed two bridesmaids leading the scary procession and many groomsmen assisting them.
The video was uploaded to TikTok and had 8.2 million views as of the time of this report.
Although the footage did not show the bride’s reactions or the groom’s face, it certainly touched a nerve with online viewers, who criticised the man’s conduct.
The unnamed TikTok user @tobz88, shared the video with the song ‘Rest In Peace’ by Dorothy, while adding the caption: ‘Tell me you’re dramatic without telling me you’re dramatic.’
‘Is this a funeral? No this is how my friend decided to walk down the aisle.’
The footage did not show the bride or if the wedding ceremony actually took place after the groom’s odd entrance.
- 2023: ‘Nigerians Will Buy Rice For N80,000, Diesel For N1500 – Primate Ayodele
- Stay-At-Home: Gunmen Reportedly Kill Policeman, Pawpaw’s Brother, Attack Commissioner In Imo
- JUST IN : Croatia Dump Brazil Out Of World Cup, Qualify For Semi-Final
- Side Chicks Help Men Stay Committed To Their Wives – Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO
- Tension As Bandit Kill 90-Year-Old, Two Others In Fresh Gombe Attack