A member of the Lagos State House of Assembly, Sobur Olayiwola Olawale has slumped and died in Jos, Plateau State.
The lawmaker has the nickname ‘Omititi.’
Olawale was in Jos where he attended the APC’s presidential campaign flag-off.
He was said to have died on his way back to Lagos, but still in Jos, sources said on Tuesday
It was gathered that the late Olawale was born in 1964. He represented Mushin Constituency II at the State House of Assembly
Last Friday, during a novelty football match to celebrate the 50th birthday of the Speaker of the House, Mudashiru Obasa, the late lawmaker played in the match as the goalkeeper.
His death has thrown the State House of Assembly into mourning.
Omititi is survived by a wife and three children.
The Lagos State House of Assembly is yet to issue a statement on his demise. P.M News
- JUST IN: Buhari Off To Guinea-Bissau
- “What Happened To Kunle Remi?” – Fans React As Popular Actress Bimbo Ademoye Reportedly Engaged To VJ Adams
- BREAKING: Spain-Born Hakimi Sends Morocco To World Cup Quarter-Finals
- 2023: ‘Vote APC Or We Deal With You’ –Powerful Lawmaker Threatens Constituents
- Court Remands Suspected Cultist For Attempting To Kill Policemen In Osun
Entertainment4 days ago
19 Youths To Receive Award At 7th Osun Youth Ambassador Award On Sunday
News3 days ago
How Wall Gecko Allegedly Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun
News4 days ago
Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola As APC Candidates In July 16 Guber Polls
News4 days ago
Police Arrest Four Secondary School Students Over Classroom Romance