Princess Adedoyin Raliat Ayinde (nee Ojora) has passed away at age 36.
She was the wife of Tayo Ayinde, the Chief of Staff CoS) to Lagos Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu.
The deceased was also the niece of business tycoon and former AGIP Board Chairman, Adekunle Ojora.
A statement signed by Olalekan Obasanya, on behalf of the family, announced that Doyin died on Sunday.
It noted that she lived a fulfilling life, “having impacted positively on the people during her lifetime”.
“Adedoyin’s heart desires was to see a world where every human being regardless of status, religion or gender is treated with love and affection.”
The family thanked sympathisers for their calls, messages and prayers and informed that both families would mourn in private.
Funeral arrangements will be kept within the family, Obasanya added.
Doyin was delivered of her second child in London, United Kingdom, months ago. She died hours after return to Lagos.
Ayinde, 58, married Doyin after his union with Titilola ended during the period the Sanwo-Olu governorship campaign started. The CoS was the Director-General.
- 2023: ‘Nigerians Will Buy Rice For N80,000, Diesel For N1500 – Primate Ayodele
- Stay-At-Home: Gunmen Reportedly Kill Policeman, Pawpaw’s Brother, Attack Commissioner In Imo
- JUST IN : Croatia Dump Brazil Out Of World Cup, Qualify For Semi-Final
- Side Chicks Help Men Stay Committed To Their Wives – Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO
- Tension As Bandit Kill 90-Year-Old, Two Others In Fresh Gombe Attack