A Federal High Court in Uyo has nullified the All Progressives Congress (APC) primaries that produced Akanimo Udofia as the party’s governorship candidate for Akwa Ibom State.
In the judgment delivered on Monday, Agatha Okeke, the presiding judge, ordered the APC to conduct a fresh governorship primary within 14 days.
- 2023: ‘Nigerians Will Buy Rice For N80,000, Diesel For N1500 – Primate Ayodele
- Stay-At-Home: Gunmen Reportedly Kill Policeman, Pawpaw’s Brother, Attack Commissioner In Imo
- JUST IN : Croatia Dump Brazil Out Of World Cup, Qualify For Semi-Final
- Side Chicks Help Men Stay Committed To Their Wives – Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO
- Tension As Bandit Kill 90-Year-Old, Two Others In Fresh Gombe Attack