Breaking: I Belong To The Osun Progressives, TOP, Aregbesola Declares
The immediate past governor of Osun State and current Minister of Interior, Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola, has declared himself as one of the members of The Osun Progressives (TOP), a caucus of the All Progressives Congress in the state.
This is contrary to insinuation and belief from some governemnt officials that Aregbesola was not involved in the activities of TOP in the state
He made the declaration at the commisioning of the Digital Nigeria Centre (DNC) in ijesa Muslim Grammar School, Ilesa, Osun state, on Friday, January 14, 2022.
According to the Minister : “I belong to TOP, the group established to correct the wrong within the APC.
“I greet the Chairman of APC, Honourable Rasaki Salinsile, the Chairman of my own APC in Osun”
- Just In: Abaribe Dumps PDP, Resigns As Senate Minority Leader
- JUST IN: Supreme Court Dismisses Suit To Stop Amaechi’s N96bn Alleged Fraud Probe
- How Thugs Attacked Former Ondo SSG, Abegunde After Tinubu Visit
- Killer Of My Daughter Bathed On Her Corpse –Mother
- Int’l Children’s Day: IBEDC Takes Awareness On Electricity Safety Campaign To Osun Schools
News5 days ago
RCCG Protests In Osun Over Killing Of Deborah, As Soyinka Calls For Arrest, Prosecution Of Abuja Chief Imam
Opinion5 days ago
If Patriotism, National Development & Good Governance Are The Factors: Bola Tinubu Should Be Buhari’s Preferred & APC Consensus Candidate But Party Primaries Remain The Best By Adeboye Adebayo
News4 days ago
Journalists, APC Supporters Injured As Political Thugs Attack Oyetola’s Campaign Train (Photos)
News3 days ago
7th Combined Convocation: 14,000 Students Graduate From OSPOLY-Rector