Yet-to-be-identified armed thugs have attacked the Soka residence of the Yoruba Nation agitator, Chief Sunday Adeyemo, aka Sunday Igboho in Ibadan.
An aide of the embattled Yoruba nation agitator Chief Sunday Adeyemo (aka Sunday Igboho) simply identified as Kokoro killed by hoodlums during a violent attack on his supporters.
Igboho’s lead counsel, Chief Yomi Alliyu (SAN), confirmed this to The Nation last night.
The deceased was said to have been killed at Soka area of Ibadan at about 3pm on Saturday as a confrontation between Igboho’s supporters and the motor park touts escalated.
The fracas was said to have been triggered by some touts who accosted an Igboho supporter who wore a shirt on which Igboho’s picture was printed. The hoodlums were said to have confronted the man, querying him for wearing the customized Igboho shirt. It was learnt that the incident occurred in the morning.
Igboho is currently being detained in a prison facility in the Republic of Benin, after he was arrested at Cardinal Bernardin International Airport, Cotonou, while on his way to Germany in July.
- Police Arraign 3 Men For Allegedly Stealing She-Goat
- Why Nigerian Youth Remains unemployed – Pantami
- How Husband Killed Her 29-Year-Old Wife For Coming Home Late
- 2023: Ask Politicians Critical Questions Before Making Choices’, Cleric charges Nigerians
- BREAKING: Police Rescue Three Abuja Kidnap Victims, Recover Arms