Activities to mark this year’s 2022 Democracy Day celebration have commenced at the Eagle Square, in Abuja with the marching of Commander Guards Brigade general salutes.
President Muhammadu Buhari has also arrived at the Eagles Square for the 2022 Democracy Day Parade, which is an annual exercise held in honour of the nation’s return to civil rule and to remember Nigeria’s heroes of democracy.
Some of the dignitaries already seated are Service Chiefs and Inspector of General of Police; the National Security Adviser, Maj.-Gen. Babagana Monguno (retired), and former Minister of Foreign Affairs of Nigeria, Amb. Babagana Kingibe.
President Buhari is expected to inspect the guards and sign the anniversary register after which the parade formalities would be concluded.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Gory Details Of Climate Change: A Blessing Turned To A Curse And The Call For Urgent Action By Yakubu Adekunle Alli
- Car Dealer Remanded In Prison Over alleged Fraud Of N13.3M In Osun
- Kogi Poly Goes Gaga, Rusticates 171 Students Over Academic Ineptness
- 2023: Sharada Dumps APC, Emerges As Kano ADP Guber Candidate
- NACETEM To Hold Dissemination Workshop On Design And Impact Of An Apprenticeship-based Entrepreneurship Intervention In Nigeria