Mohammed Abdulkadir Isa, Special Assistant on Media to the Senate President Ahmad Lawan, is dead.
Isa died on Friday evening while undergoing treatment for injuries he sustained in a motor accident along the Minna-Suleja road in Niger State, according to a statement from Lawan’s media office.
His remains would be buried Saturday afternoon in Funtua, Katsina State in accordance with Islamic rites.
Lawan expressed sadness over the tragic death of Isa, describing it as “shocking, heart-rending and a great loss.”
The Senate President, according to the statement, said Isa was “very dedicated to his duties, was never found wanting and was very professional in his journalistic calling.”
Lawan condoled with his family, staff colleagues and the Nigerian Union of Journalists (NUJ) over the loss.
The Senate President also commiserated with the government and people of Katsina State over the incident and prayed the Almighty Allah grant his loved ones the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss, forgive his sins and grant him Aljannah Firdaus. Daily Trust
- Okowa, Wike, Ortom Challenge Buhari To Name Governors Stealing LG Funds
- “Baba Don Receive Salary” – Reactions As Nigerian Lecturer Causes Commotion In Class As He Dances To Kizz Daniel Music
- 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping 13-Yr-Old Girl In Zamfara
- Iree Ruling Houses Condemn Attack On Palace
- Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola As APC Candidates In July 16 Guber Polls
Education5 days ago
HND Holders To Be Employed As Assistant Lecturers In Polytechnics, Monotechnics – NBTE
News2 days ago
Igbajo Royal Families Hail Gov. Adeleke’s Suspension Of Famodun As Owa Of Igbajo
News4 days ago
Olona Of Ada, Oba Oyetunde Installs Obafemi Okediya As Otunba Atobase Of Ada
News5 days ago
JUST IN : Adeleke Shuts Akinrun, Aree, Owa Palaces Orders Security To Take Charge