The labour movement in Osun comprising Nigeria labour congress and Trade union congress as well as joint negotiating council has concluded arrangement to stage a rally to endorse second term bid of osun state governor,Mr Gboyega Oyetola on Wednesday.
A statement by the chairman of Nigeria labour congress,Jacob Adekomi and the Trade Union Congress Adekola Adebowale and chairman joint negotiating council, Mr Bayo Adejumo indicated that the rally would hold at freedom park by ten o’clock in the morning.
The statement urged all affiliates Unions to mobilize their members for the rally as the step became necessary with a view to showing appreciation to the governor for paying high premium on the welfare of workers in the state.
It posited that the endorsement rally is a pay back time for the workers to reciprocate the kind gesture.
The statement maintained that the rally would further cement the existing relationship between the Unions and government
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Ogun 2023 And The Man, Otegbeye With Uncontroversial Certification
- Gunmen Kidnap Six People In Kwara, Four Rescued By Police
- IBB @ 81: Journalists Must Shun Politicians Who Preach Hate Speech, Disunity – Babangida
- ASUU: LAUTECH Debunks Rumored Resumption
- Osun LG Election: Don’t Allow Yourself To Be Used As Tool Of Illegality- PDP Advises OSIEC
News5 days ago
Osun: Producer Of Popular Local Balm ‘Ero Arike’ Kidnapped, Rescued By Police
News4 days ago
2023: Osun TSO Holds Strategic Meeting, Implores All To Work For Asiwaju’s Victory
News4 days ago
Osun-Osogbo Festival: Devotees Defy Govt Warning, Drink ‘Healing Water’ From River
News2 days ago
Five Famous Countries Where Women Marry Multiple Husbands