In what will come across as a really horrific development, a deaf woman who was soliciting for fund has been crushed to death by a Lagos-Ibadan standard train.
The incident happened in Itoki, Ogun State on Wednesday evening.
The pamphlet the deceased had with her suggested that she was deaf.
She was also soliciting money to look after her baby.
A Twitter user, Ojo Zacheus (@ojozacheus247) in a post on Wednesday, said, “The deaf woman was killed by the fed govt train at Itoki, Ogun state dis evn.
“D most painful part of dis story is dat she was lookin 4 who&how to help her baby. She has a small paper with her, written on it was her request. Plz help RT.”
The 157 kilometres Lagos-Ibadan standard gauge railway started commercial operations in September 2020.
- Infrastructure: Makinde Approves Reconstruction Of Oke-Ogun Road, Iseyin Town Hall
- Anozie Gives Award To Adebanjo, Calls For Kanu’s Release
- Ogunkanmi: The Golden Fish that Osun Poly Alumni Must Not Lose
- 2023 Poll : Why I’m Yet To Join APC Campaign – Yahaya Bello To Tinubu’s Son, Seyi
- Man sentenced To Death By Hanging For Gang Rape