Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, has asked the media to be fair, truthful and accurate in its reportage.
Adsina disclosed this in a statement on his facebook handle. Femi who noted that Nigeria is the only country Nigerians have, solicited for continued partnership with the media in order to help the government and citizens realise the Nigeria of their dream.
Mr Adesina who received the Ace Leadership Award presented to him by the management of Love FM 104.5 Abuja as part of its Merit Awards 2022 on Tuesday at State House, Abuja, opined:
“The media should partner with the government instead of being adversaries. What you find in the media at times is that they are so adversarial to government, which does not have to be. This is our country and we don’t have any other one.
“If they send the country into a tailspin through too much criticism, even the media won’t even be able to do its work. So, we should always bear in mind that it is our country and whatever we make of it is what we get.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- Kaduna: NDLEA Wages War Against Drug Traffickers, 121 Arrested, 13 Joints Sealed
- PDP Drags APC, INEC, Omo-Agege, Others To Court
- Tragedy As Hunter’s Son Shoots Brother Dead While Testing Bulletproof Charm Acquired by Their Father
- What God Told Me About 2023 General Election – Fr. Mbake Reveals Vision
- Don’t judge me, mother who ‘Dumped’ Baby On Street Says In Note
News4 days ago
Osun LG Election: Otan-Ile APC Members Protest Imposition Of Chairmanship Candidate By Party Leadership
News4 days ago
Breaking: Supreme Court Affirms Osun Gov-elect, Adeleke As PDP Candidate
News3 days ago
I Wish You Best In Your Adminstration, Babayemi Congratulates Adeleke
News5 days ago
Adeleke Vs Babayemi: Osun Residents Assured Of Safety As Supreme Court Delivers Judgement Today