The Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi is set to marry another queen few weeks after his private wedding to queen Mariam Anako.
An invitation widely in circulated online revealed that invitees will meet with the groom at Enuwa Square on Friday, October 14, 2022.
According to the invitation, the conjugal bliss is between Oba Ogunwusi and Princess Afolasade Ashley Adegoke of the Lafogidi ruling house in the ancient town.
The invite states that, “The Royal Family of Late Prince Adebiyi Adegoke of the Adagba compound in Lafogido Ruling house cordially invites you to the traditional wedding of their daughter Her Royal Highness Omo Oba Afolasade Ashley Adegoke & His Imperial Majesty Ooni Adeyeye Babatunde Enitan Ogunwusi Ojaja II on Friday the 14th of October 2022.”
Tobi is a graduate of Marine Science from the University of Lagos.
The Ooni is also to wed his fourth wife, Ashley Adegoke, on October 14.
Tobi will be taken to the Ooni’s palace and formally welcomed into his home as an Olori, later in the week.
- JUST IN: Buhari Off To Guinea-Bissau
- “What Happened To Kunle Remi?” – Fans React As Popular Actress Bimbo Ademoye Reportedly Engaged To VJ Adams
- BREAKING: Spain-Born Hakimi Sends Morocco To World Cup Quarter-Finals
- 2023: ‘Vote APC Or We Deal With You’ –Powerful Lawmaker Threatens Constituents
- Court Remands Suspected Cultist For Attempting To Kill Policemen In Osun
Entertainment4 days ago
19 Youths To Receive Award At 7th Osun Youth Ambassador Award On Sunday
News3 days ago
How Wall Gecko Allegedly Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun
News4 days ago
Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola As APC Candidates In July 16 Guber Polls
News4 days ago
Police Arrest Four Secondary School Students Over Classroom Romance