A section under construction at the Stephen Keshi International Stadium, Asaba, the Delta State capital, has collapsed, reportedly killing three persons.
The structure under construction ahead of the National Sports Festival scheduled to hold at the stadium this year was recently inspected by the Minister of Sports and Youths Development, Sunday Dare.
Although, the cause of the collapse is yet to be ascertained but it was learnt that it would not be unconnected to the rush of the construction to meet the deadline for delivery of the project for use. Punch
- How Ooni Fulfilled My Dream Of Eight Years – Ooni Of Ife’s 3rd Wife, Olori Tobi Philips
- Police Arrest Four Secondary School Students Over Classroom Romance
- INEC Announces Date For Distribution Of PVCs In Osun
- Labour Party Sacks Peter Obi’s DG, Okupe, 10 Others
- Woman Allegedly Sponsors Boyfriend’s UK Trip With Stolen Funds
Education4 days ago
HND Holders To Be Employed As Assistant Lecturers In Polytechnics, Monotechnics – NBTE
News5 days ago
Inaugural Speech Delivered By New Governor Of Osun, Senator Ademola Adeleke
News3 days ago
Olona Of Ada, Oba Oyetunde Installs Obafemi Okediya As Otunba Atobase Of Ada
News4 days ago
Power Tussle:NURTW Members Engage Themselves In Battle As Osun Gets New Governor