By Bode Akinbode, Ibadan
Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde on Tuesday carried out a minor cabinet reshuffle assigning new portfolios to two Commissioners.
The reshuffling was announced at the Executive Council meeting at the Executive Chamber of the Governor’s Office, in Ibadan.
The Governor directed Barrister Olasunkanmi Olaleye to henceforth head the Ministry of Local Government and Chieftaincy Affairs, while Hon. Bayo Lawal will be in charge of the Ministry of Trades, Industry, Investment and Cooperatives.
In attendance at the meeting was the Deputy Govenor of Oyo State, Barr. Bayo Lawal, which is his first executive council meeting after he was sworn in as the Deputy Governor of Oyo State.
Also in attendance were the Secretary to the State Government, Olubamiwo Adeosun and Chief of Staff to the Governor, Segun Ogunwuyi among others.
Dillivry [Advert Banner]
- [Breaking] 2023 Poll : Tinubu Speaks On Withdrawing From Presidential Race
- Tinubu Dismisses Death Rumours, Says He’s Strong And Healthy
- BREAKING: Phyna Wins BBNaija Season 7
- We Won’t Bury Our Mother Until You Produce Her Head – Angry children Tell Suspect
- 2023 Presidency: Details of Peter Obi Meeting With Wike Team Emerge
News5 days ago
Nigerian Man Deported For Killing Parrot A Month After Relocating To Canada
News4 days ago
Osun LG Election: Otan-Ile APC Members Protest Imposition Of Chairmanship Candidate By Party Leadership
News5 days ago
Tragedy As Popular Founder Of Bukka Hut Eatery, Laolu MartinsCommits Suicide
News3 days ago
Breaking: Supreme Court Affirms Osun Gov-elect, Adeleke As PDP Candidate