The Kaduna State governor, Nasir El-Rufai has said the state has made provision for N300 million in the 2023 budget as allowances for National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members serving in the state.
According to him, the state will start giving allowances to the serving corps members apart from what the federal government is paying them monthly.
The governor was represented by the Commissioner for Human Services and Social Development, Hajiya Hafsat Baba.
In Edo State, the NYSC charged corps members who would serve as ad hoc staff in the forthcoming 2023 elections to remain neutral and maintain the scheme’s integrity.
Meanwhile, the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) is to assist the NYSC in Anambra State to combat erosion menace at its orientation comp.
The state Coordinator of NYSC, Mrs Blessing Ekene Iruma gave the hint on Tuesday at the orientation camp in Umuawulu/ Mbaukwu Awka South Local Government Council of the state. Dailytrust.
- Oyetola Left N76bn Debt In Salary/Pensions – Osun Govt
- Police Arraign 37-Year-Old Man Over Alleged Canadian Visa Fraud In Osun
- BREAKING: Court Sends Popular Gubernatorial Candidate To 42 Years In Prison Over Corruption
- NANS Declares Nationwide Protest Against Detention Of Student On Orders Of Aisha Buhari
- Ooni, Wife Advocate Women Leadership Roles In Nigeria
Education3 days ago
HND Holders To Be Employed As Assistant Lecturers In Polytechnics, Monotechnics – NBTE
News4 days ago
Inaugural Speech Delivered By New Governor Of Osun, Senator Ademola Adeleke
News4 days ago
Power Tussle:NURTW Members Engage Themselves In Battle As Osun Gets New Governor
News2 days ago
Olona Of Ada, Oba Oyetunde Installs Obafemi Okediya As Otunba Atobase Of Ada