All the abducted children of a former Accountant General of Zamfara State, Abubakar Bello Furfuri have regained their freedom.
They were released on Monday, five months after terrorists abducted them.
The young girls and others were kidnapped the night of June 5 in Furfuri community, Bungudu Local Government Area.
The villagers confirmed that about 20 people were taken during the attack before security operatives arrived.
The girls were finally allowed to leave the forest after a huge amount was paid as ransom, PRNigeria reports.
In October, DAILY POST reported the threat of the captors to marry the hostages if their demands were not met. Daily post.
- JUST IN: Buhari Off To Guinea-Bissau
- “What Happened To Kunle Remi?” – Fans React As Popular Actress Bimbo Ademoye Reportedly Engaged To VJ Adams
- BREAKING: Spain-Born Hakimi Sends Morocco To World Cup Quarter-Finals
- 2023: ‘Vote APC Or We Deal With You’ –Powerful Lawmaker Threatens Constituents
- Court Remands Suspected Cultist For Attempting To Kill Policemen In Osun
Entertainment4 days ago
19 Youths To Receive Award At 7th Osun Youth Ambassador Award On Sunday
News3 days ago
How Wall Gecko Allegedly Wipes Out Family Of Six In Ogun
News5 days ago
Police Arrest Four Secondary School Students Over Classroom Romance
News4 days ago
Appeal Court Affirms Oyetola As APC Candidates In July 16 Guber Polls